__IMAGE_DIV____PRODUCT_NAME____BUNDLE_TEXT____VARIANTS_TEXT____CUSTOMIZATIONS_TEXT__Birim fiyatı: __PACKAGE_PRICE____COUNT__ quantity quantity__PRICE_NOT__ __PRICE__remove from cart
140 x 200 cm
After your returns reach our warehouse, it is checked whether the product meets the return conditions and the transactions related to your products that are eligible for return are completed within 2 working days and the refund procedures are completed. You will be notified by e-mail when your returns are completed by Bashaques.com. After this stage, the time for the refund to be transferred to your account varies depending on the processes of your bank.
You can send your products, whose invoice date has not exceeded 2 days, whose product protection band has not been opened, whose labels have not been removed and which have not been used, and whose re-saleability has not been compromised, together with all their accessories. Returns that do not comply with these conditions will not be accepted and will be sent back to you against a charge. For this reason, we recommend that you try your products as soon as possible so that they do not deteriorate when they reach you, and return the ones you think are not suitable as stated above.
You can send your returns free of charge with YURTİÇİ Cargo.
* You will be informed by e-mail when your return cargo reaches us. Refunds for accepted return requests are sent to the bank within 2 (two) business days after checking the compliance of the returned products with the return conditions. Your repayment is made by your bank in the same way as you pay to your payment instrument (shopping in installments is refunded in installments). The pace of this process depends entirely on your bank's internal processes.
Hacımemiş Mahallesi , 12000 Sokak (Jandarma Sokağı) ,No:15 Alaçatı Çeşme
AFTER SALES SERVICE & RETURN TERMS
SELLER'S CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME/TITLE: BAŞAK CANKEŞ - BASHAQUES
ADDRESS: Kahramanlar Mah. 1417 Sokak No:24 D:3 Konak/İzmir
EMAIL: [email protected]
Return and Warranty Conditions
You can return the product you have purchased within (14) days from the delivery date, except for the cases where the right of withdrawal specified below will not be exercised. Before returning the product, please send it to [email protected] with an e-mail containing your invoice number and order number, specifying the reason for the return.
. The invoice issued in your name with the product should also be sent back. The cost of another product or product will be refunded to your credit card instead of the returned product.
For goods or services whose prices change depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or the supplier, for the goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer, for the delivery of the goods that are perishable or whose expiration date may expire, for the products whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery. from the goods; for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable in terms of health and hygiene; It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal within the scope of the Regulation on Distance Contracts, in the contracts regarding the evaluation of the services and the contracts regarding the services that are started to be performed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
Products damaged during transportation should not be received and a report regarding the damage should be attached to the transportation company. The product should not be returned due to small dents that may be in the box or packaging so as not to damage the product. However, upon receipt by you, the transport company will be deemed to have fulfilled its duty. After the damage report of the unaccepted product is delivered to our store, our store will deliver a new product to you as soon as possible.
III. Outlet Products
Please send an e-mail containing your invoice and order numbers to [email protected] by stating the faulty products that were not noticed during the delivery and occurred in the application. If your reason for return is deemed appropriate, after sending the invoice to our store with the returned product, the faulty product will be replaced with a new one;
Refunds will be paid due to transportation costs will be borne by you.
With the Distance Contracts Regulation, the consumer's right of withdrawal is regulated, and the article in question is as follows:
ARTICLE 9 – (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason and without paying any penalty.
(2) The period of the right of withdrawal, in contracts related to the performance of service, the day the contract is established; In contracts for the delivery of goods, it starts on the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the goods. However, the consumer may also use the right of withdrawal within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods.
(3) In determining the period of the right of withdrawal;
(4) Delivery of the goods by the seller to the carrier is not considered as delivery to the consumer.
(5) In contracts where the delivery of goods and the performance of services are made together, the provisions of the right of withdrawal regarding the delivery of goods shall apply.
ARTICLE 10 – (1) The seller or the supplier is obliged to prove that the consumer has been informed about the right of withdrawal. If the consumer is not properly informed about the right of withdrawal, he/she is not bound by a period of fourteen days to use the right of withdrawal. In any case, this period expires one year after the end of the withdrawal period.
(2) In case the necessary notification regarding the right of withdrawal is made within a one-year period, the fourteen-day right of withdrawal begins to run from the day this notification is duly made.
Use of the right of withdrawal
ARTICLE 11 – (1) It is sufficient to send the notification regarding the use of the right of withdrawal to the seller or supplier in writing or with a permanent data storage before the right of withdrawal expires.
(2) In using the right of withdrawal, the consumer may use the attached form or make a clear statement of the decision to withdraw. The seller or provider may also offer an option on the website so that the consumer can fill out this form or send the withdrawal statement. In the event that consumers are given the right of withdrawal via the website, the seller or provider must immediately convey to the consumer the confirmation that the withdrawal requests submitted by the consumers have been received.
(3) In sales made via voice communication, the seller or the supplier must send the attached form to the consumer, at the latest, until the goods are delivered or the service is rendered. The consumer can use this form to use the right of withdrawal in such sales, as well as the methods in the second paragraph.
(4) The burden of proof regarding the using of the right of withdrawal in this article belongs to the consumer.
Obligations of the seller or supplier
ARTICLE 12 – (1) The seller or the supplier is obliged to return all payments collected, including the delivery costs of the goods, if any, within fourteen days from the date on which the notification regarding the use of the consumer's right of withdrawal is received.
(2) The seller or the supplier must make all the repayments specified in the first paragraph in one go, in accordance with the payment instrument used by the consumer and without incurring any cost or obligation to the consumer.
(3) In the exercise of the right of withdrawal, in case the goods are sent back through the carrier specified by the seller for the return, the consumer cannot be held responsible for the costs related to the return, within the scope of subparagraph (g) of the first paragraph of Article 5. In the event that the seller does not specify any carrier for the return in the preliminary information, no charge can be claimed from the consumer for the return cost. In the event that the carrier specified in the preliminary notification for the return does not have a branch at the location of the consumer, the seller is obliged to ensure that the goods to be returned are received from the consumer without demanding any additional costs.
Obligations of the consumer
ARTICLE 13 – (1) Unless the seller or the supplier makes an offer to take the goods back, the consumer is obliged to return the goods to the seller or the supplier or the person authorized by him within ten days from the date of the notification regarding the use of the right of withdrawal.
(2) The consumer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur if he/she uses the goods in accordance with the operation, technical specifications and usage instructions within the withdrawal period.
__IMAGED_COMMENT_BADGES__Picture Reviews (__RECORD_WITH_IMAGE_COUNT__)